Sunday, January 29, 2012

pariselona

these are some random pictures from my trip to Paris and Barecolona with liv that I suppose I never saw the beauty in before
ps. I used a bunch of presets I just made to edit all these so if anyone wants them just flickr mail me or email me at marisachafetz@gmail.com :)
xx

the beautiful place off the champs de l'eysee we stayed in for a couple of our nights in Paris
Photobucket

parisian youth in mont-matre
Photobucket

an artist drawing at a cafe in mont-matre
Photobucket

a man eating at a cafe in mont-matre
Photobucket

two girls looking at the city from the view at sacre cour
Photobucket

so much cheese
Photobucket

the best salad i ever ate at the restaurant i somehow instinctively knew how to get to without a map from my last visit
Photobucket

a person crossing the street at the arc de triumph
Photobucket

an old man walking near the louvre
Photobucket

Photobucket

"je pense au jour ou les chevaux ont appris a pleurer" -
Photobucket

a beggar on the champs de l'elysee
Photobucket

me being ~artsy~ in our hotel
Photobucket

a beggar I attempted to be friends with in Barcelona
Photobucket

a man hanging his laundry up in barcelona
Photobucket

a stranger and half of olivia
Photobucket

a homeless woman in bareclona
Photobucket

and again
Photobucket

a young boy on a bike in barcelona
Photobucket

a young girl waiting on line for the bus in barcelona
Photobucket

1 comment: