Thursday, December 22, 2011

"Nolite te bastardes carborundorum"

Hi everybody! I know I've been absent from flickr, and this, and well pretty much everything for a very long time. I really should give a long detailed explanation as to why, but instead I am going to put it simply: I needed some time to focus on myself , rather than my photography. It was really important for me to do that. It was never a conscious decision, but it was necessary. Anyway, I did make a conscious decision to return to my photography. I've been so inspired lately, and I've actually been putting it into my studio art, when really I've been itching to pick up a camera again. So I did. And it will stay at my side from now on:) Also, I've lost contact with a lot of you flickr people that I love so dearly, so talk to me! I miss y'all:)



Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment