Monday, March 26, 2012

bits and pieces

just little bits and pieces of my life here and there. Looking at old photo's always makes me realize how many photo's I overlook. I think random unplanned and overlooked photos sometimes tell the best stories though

the back of my brothers sandy head in florida. during the first few days I came back from Costa Rica, I was still taking in every ounce of beauty I could find in what seemed at the time like a much more complicated world
Photobucket

my favorite color; julia's hair
Photobucket

liv sitting on the hood of my moms car, hoping for boys to pay attention to us
Photobucket

liv barefoot at an usually cold body of water that I can't remember the name of
Photobucket

aunt mary's horse
Photobucket

liv and marley running through the vermont woods
Photobucket

Photobucket

my little girl that I babysat every monday of two summers ago
Photobucket

Photobucket

julia struggling to keep her ice-cream on her cone in the late spring
Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment: