Friday, February 24, 2012

nashville

So my family and I drove down to Nashville this week since I was off school. It was a terrible 16 hour drive both ways but we stopped along the way and stayed in nasty motels and my mom got drunk and we laughed and made the best of it. It was so so nice to get away from home and forget about school stress but aside from that we really went down so I could go look at Vanderbilt. It's funny because as a New Yorker you think you know a lot about growing up with different cultures and you have a lot of experiences but going to Nashville was like going to a whole new world that I didn't even know existed. It felt like being in another country but it was so exciting and I wanted to eat up every second of it. We stayed in a hotel right off Broadway, which is sort of the times square of Nashville. Definitely not as big but certainly as flashy. We stayed out late and went into bars and listened to every street performer sing or play their instrument. The minute I got there I knew I could see myself living there. Yesterday we went of a tour of Vanderbilt. It has always been one of my top choices for college but after this it is most definitely my number one. I can't even explain how much I loved it. Everything is just perfect for me and what I want and just being there made me feel so hopeful for the future and getting out of my small town. I didn't even know I could fall so in love with a place after only being there a couple of hours. Overall the trip was amazing, gave me a real reason to stay motivated in school (haha) and also gave me an opportunity to take some interesting pictures!
ps. will be posting pictures from my last shoot as soon as I know if I am allowed to!

xx

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment